How Blog Commenting Can Earn You Money!
So, you have just recently started your own website. The mud puddle that you are probably stuck in right now is the method that you are going to use to be able to make your site or blog “searchable” in famous search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing and etc. SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is very crucial to be able for you to earn money, and blog commenting is definitely one of them.
How can blog commenting help you in your business?
- There are so many blogs and websites around, waiting for you to read them. Commenting on the appropriate site can help you gain more readers and subscribers, helping you promote your site as well. The more readers you get, the more people may take advantage of your product.
- Website traffic is very crucial to success. Blog commenting with necessary backlinks help you become more visible to the right niche, what with the millions of internet users searching for all kinds of information in front of their computers every single day.
- Blogs often create mini communities on it. Constant blog commenting on a certain blog site increases relationships with the other people who comment on it as well, increasing your credibility and thus indicating a greater chance that these people will visit your site (even perhaps to the point that they take advantage of the things you offer).
- Blog commenting is pretty easy and most of the times fun to do. Though it’s a no brainer, it usually takes less effort to comment on a blog rather than compose a whole new article to submit on other sites just to effectively optimize your site in search engines.
- The best part about it is that it costs NOTHING. There are so many kinds of SEO methods that are very pricey and blog commenting can definitely lessen the money you are going to spend on it.
Some Tips On How to Blog Comment
- Make sure you are commenting in a similar blog niche. Remember you are commenting to increase not only the traffic of your site but the prospective users/subscribers of your product itself. Yes, you may get some of them in any blog that you comment on, but commenting on blogs that are akin to your niche will increase its probability.
- Never, EVER leave a comment like “That’s so awesome, Check out my link”, “This is amazing!”, “Wow, that’s a very good post” or something similar to those lines of comments and then leave a backlink for your site. Making these comments will make people think that you are commenting just for the heck of it, and if you are commenting on blog posts that have “must-be-approved-first” comments box, chances are the author of the blog will only send your “well thought of” comment to trash making it useless and just a waste of time. Make sure you have really read the blog and say something appropriate about it.
- As much as possible, choose those blogs that have high traffic. Commenting on these increases the chance that your thoughts are read by more people, ergo increasing the chances of people clicking your backlink to see what it is all about. The best way to go about this is to search for related blogs on search engines, and post comments on them with a link to your website.
An example of how to implement the blog commenting strategy is, assuming you post a new blog post on your blog or website with the topic ‘Advantages of Niche Marketing’, search for this or a similar topic on Google, pick the first 8 or 10 highly ranked sites displaying similar blog posts and make sensible and related comments on them, linking back to your website. This is a true and tested method that will surely bring organic visitors to your site and generally decrease your site’s bounce rate. Do this for every blog post on your site and watch your traffic grow, and ultimately your profit!